The programme will be online in September 2023. There will be something for everyone. There will be something for everyone!
Feel free to have a look at the programme of the previous edition here.
Primary school: Cycles 3.2, 4.1 and 4.2
Secondary school: 7e, 6e, 5e
Groups of more than 21 students should be divided into sub-groups, allowing for a more interactive exchange with the students but also not overcrowding the workshops.
There will probably be a restaurant or picnic area on the site of the Science Festival.
Registration for the Science Festival in Luxembourg-Grund will open at the end of September 2023.
Each group has to be accompanied by one adult and has to be registered separately.
Musée national d’histoire naturelle
25, rue Münster
Tél. : 46 22 33 411
Line AVL 23: station Stadgronn Bréck
Line AVL 14 & 15 : station Clausen/Rumm
Central station or Pfaffenthal-Kirchberg station.
Join the Grund in a +- 15 min. foot walk.
If you use a special bus, please note that the bus cannot enter the Rue Münster. Please check the following map for appropriate places to stop with the bus: Map (pdf)
1. Bus stop “Roosevelt” in front of the cathedral (Boulevard Roosevelt). Walk to the Grund or use the elevator connecting the Plateau du Saint-Esprit to the Grund (5 min.)
2. Bus stop “Rumm”, at the intersection of the Rue de Trèves and the Rue de la Tour Jacob (Clausen). Walk down the Rue du Rham, then take the small bridge to access the Abbaye de Neumünster (5 min.)
3. Rue Sigefroi (Montée de Clausen) in front of the Huelen Zant. Walk up the street, take to the left to walk along the Corniche and then down the Breedewee (10-15 min.)
4. Bus stop “Heinrich Heine”, Next to the former Arcelor Mittal building. Go down the Boulevard de la Pétrusse, then walk down the Montée de la Pétrusse (15-20 min.)
5. Bus stop “Al Molkerei” on the Boulevard d’Avranches. Walk down the Boulevard and then down the Montée de la Pétrusse (10-15 min.)