Primary school: Cycles 3.2, 4.1 and 4.2
Secondary school: 7e, 6e, 5e
There is no restaurant or picnic area on the site due to the Covid-19 measures in force.
Registration for coming to the Science Festival in Luxemburg-Grund is closed.
Each group has to be accompanied by one adult and has to be registered separately.
Musée national d’histoire naturelle
25, rue Münster
Tél. : 46 22 33 411
Update of 08/10/2021
Masks must be worn on the entire Science Festival site.
Antigentest (Schnelltest) has to be done by the teachers and the students, the day before or the day of the visit (max 48 hours), in school.
Groups of more than 20 students should be divided into sub-groups, allowing for a more interactive exchange with the students but also not overcrowding the workshops.
Information subject to change according to the health situation.
Line AVL 23: station Stadgronn Bréck
Line AVL 14 & 15 : station Clausen/Rumm
Central station or Pfaffenthal-Kirchberg station.
Join the Grund in a +- 15 min. foot walk.
If you use a special bus, please note that the bus cannot enter the Rue Münster. Please check the following map for appropriate places to stop with the bus: Map (pdf)
1. Bus stop “Roosevelt” in front of the cathedral (Boulevard Roosevelt). Walk to the Grund or use the elevator connecting the Plateau du Saint-Esprit to the Grund (5 min.)
2. Bus stop “Rumm”, at the intersection of the Rue de Trèves and the Rue de la Tour Jacob (Clausen). Walk down the Rue du Rham, then take the small bridge to access the Abbaye de Neumünster (5 min.)
3. Rue Sigefroi (Montée de Clausen) in front of the Huelen Zant. Walk up the street, take to the left to walk along the Corniche and then down the Breedewee (10-15 min.)
4. Bus stop “Heinrich Heine”, Next to the former Arcelor Mittal building. Go down the Boulevard de la Pétrusse, then walk down the Montée de la Pétrusse (15-20 min.)
5. Bus stop “Al Molkerei” on the Boulevard d’Avranches. Walk down the Boulevard and then down the Montée de la Pétrusse (10-15 min.)