Do not hesitate to take here a look at the program.
Primary school: Cycles 3.2, 4.1 and 4.2
Secondary school: 7e, 6e, 5e
The registration via Internet will open on 20 September 2021 at 9:00 am.
Registration close is on 12 October 2021.
Each group has to be accompanied by one adult and registered separately.
Musée national d’histoire naturelle
25, rue Münster
Tél. : 46 22 33 411
Groups of more than 20 students have to be subdivided into subgroups, allowing a more interactive exchange with the students but also not overcrowding the workshops in view of the health conditions Covid-19.
Masks must be worn throughout the Science Festival site.
We ask all class/group leaders to take a self-test of all the participants before coming to the Science Festival.
Food is not allowed on the Science Festival site.
Line AVL 23: station Stadgronn Bréck
Line AVL 14 & 15 : station Clausen/Rumm
Central station or Pfaffenthal-Kirchberg station.
Join the Grund in a +- 15 min. foot walk.
If you use a special bus, please note that the bus cannot enter the Rue Münster. Please check the following map for appropriate places to stop with the bus: Map (pdf)
1. Bus stop “Roosevelt” in front of the cathedral (Boulevard Roosevelt). Walk to the Grund or use the elevator connecting the Plateau du Saint-Esprit to the Grund (5 min.)
2. Bus stop “Rumm”, at the intersection of the Rue de Trèves and the Rue de la Tour Jacob (Clausen). Walk down the Rue du Rham, then take the small bridge to access the Abbaye de Neumünster (5 min.)
3. Rue Sigefroi (Montée de Clausen) in front of the Huelen Zant. Walk up the street, take to the left to walk along the Corniche and then down the Breedewee (10-15 min.)
4. Bus stop “Heinrich Heine”, Next to the former Arcelor Mittal building. Go down the Boulevard de la Pétrusse, then walk down the Montée de la Pétrusse (15-20 min.)
5. Bus stop “Al Molkerei” on the Boulevard d’Avranches. Walk down the Boulevard and then down the Montée de la Pétrusse (10-15 min.)